Amyloidosis Masterclass – April 9th
Register now for the Virtual Amyloidosis Masterclass sponsored by the Amyloidosis Research Consortium (ARC) and the Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM), to be held on April 9th, 2021. This 1-day live AMA PRA-accredited event is an exciting interactive educational event where attendees will learn about amyloidosis diagnosis, care and hear practical information about developing an amyloidosis center and more.
- Identify signs, symptoms, and features that should raise suspicion for a potential diagnosis of amyloidosis.
- Outline the methods available for testing for amyloidosis, including possible limitations of specific tests.
- Discuss data from recent clinical trials outlining possible treatment and potential patients who would benefit.
- Identify challenges and possible barriers to treatment, including disease severity, financial burden, and potential outcomes.
- Apply clinical algorithms to case studies.
- Recognize best practices for a multidisciplinary approach to amyloidosis clinical care.