Announcing our Educational Booklet Series!
Quality and reliable information has always been a focus of the Amyloidosis Research Consortium (ARC). When patients are first diagnosed, it’s hard to know where to turn to learn about your options and what may lie ahead.
It is an unnecessary hurdle in an already overwhelming time. In response to this, our team has been working on developing a series of educational booklets that patients can use to understand the disease process, symptoms and relief, treatment options, and more. In partnership with a professional medical writer, we have developed 5 educational booklets for patients. The first in the series, Hereditary Transthyretin Amyloidosis: Disease Overview, is already available on our website. You can view the booklet by clicking here.
The remaining 4 booklets will be released throughout this summer. The content will include:
- Hereditary Transthyretin Amyloidosis: Treatment Options
- AL Amyloidosis: Disease Overview
- AL Amyloidosis: Treatment Options
- Wild-type Transthyretin Amyloidosis: Disease Overview and Treatment Options
All booklets have been reviewed for accuracy by a nurse practitioner at an Amyloidosis Center of Excellence. They have also been reviewed by a patient advisory group to ensure readability at a patient level, and make sure they address the common questions and concerns that a patient might have throughout their journey.
The booklets will be available as PDFs on ARC’s website, www.arci.org, and we hope to have printed versions by this fall. Keep checking back while we release more of these great resources!
- Lastest Posts
- ARC & ASPIRE: Partnerships for Patient-Centric Change
- ARC in the Field: Updates from ISA 2022
- New Initiative Brings Leading Life Sciences Companies Together To Drive Collective Impact in Awareness, Diagnosis, Care, and Health Equity for Patients with Amyloidosis
- ARC in the Field: Updates from the AAHFN Annual Meeting